WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF OUR ENTIRE COMMUNITY CAME TOGETHER TO LOVE TRACY?
This is our 9th Year of perfoming a Day of Service for the Tracy Community!
It began with our Fall Season "Great Day of Service" many years ago, and evolved to "Love Tracy Day" in 2012 as part of a movement of cities in the Central Valley doing the same for their communities. Love Tracy exists to connect local residents, businesses, and various organizations, to community wide volunteerism opportunities. We invite you to join us!
How can you get involved?
Volunteer to serve with us in April 2018, during National Volunteer Week! (April 15-22).
- Sign-up for any of the available community projects.
- You may choose to help a neighbor or friend who's in need of assistance in & around their home, or you can choose to make a monitary contribution, to a local charity.
- Help us promote the event by sharing this site with your friends & neighors.
- Serve on the organizing committee.
- Become a "Love Tracy" Sponsor.
- Pray for our City and our Leaders!
What can you expect on Day of Service?
All volunteers are asked to check-in at the location of the specific project for which they are registered to serve.
A Volunteer Waiver & Release of Liability Form must be signed onsite, prior to serving at any of the park renovations & fire hydrant painting projects. A Parent or Guardian will be required to sign a form, on behalf of any minor under 18 years of age.
A Project Lead, will distribute & collect the forms at each of the applicable projects. We thank you in advance for your cooperation!