WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF OUR ENTIRE COMMUNITY CAME TOGETHER TO LOVE TRACY?
This is our 9th Year of perfoming a Day of Service for the Tracy Community!
It began with our Fall Season "Great Day of Service" many years ago, and evolved to "Love Tracy Day" in 2012 as part of a movement of cities in the Central Valley doing the same for their communities. Love Tracy exists to connect local residents, businesses, and various organizations, to community wide volunteerism opportunities. We invite you to join us!
How can you get involved?
- Help us promote the event by sharing this site with your friends & neighors.
- Volunteer to serve with us in April 2018, during National Volunteer Week! (April 15-22)
- Submit your Project support requests & recommendations now. (accepted through March 31, 2018)
- Serve on the organizing committee.
- Become a "Love Tracy" Sponsor.
- Pray for our City and our Leaders!